Our guides: Verdura Trekking
The “Verdura Trekking” carries out non-competitive outdoor sports aktivities for mental and physical well-being, in the company of other people, wonderful moments of adjuvant aggregation learning of being together in nature.
All activities are accessible even to beginners who want to test themselves to overcome their own limitations.
What are you waiting, have fun with “Verdura Trekking”
– SUNDAY FEBRUARY 4th “LUNCH OF OPENING”
– SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18th “TREKKING IN A MASK IN SANTALLAGO”
– SUNDAY FEBRUARY 25th “RAFTING ON THE LIMA RIVER + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– SUNDAY MARCH 11th “TREKKING IN LIMANO”
– SUNDAY MARCH 25th “TREKKING AT THE SPA OF BAGNI DI ST.FILIPPO”
– SUNDAY APRIL 8th “TREKKING TO THE SPRING OF ARNO”
– WEDNESDAY APRIL 25th “TREKKING ON ABETONE”
– WEDNESDAY APRIL 25th “HORSE TREKKING + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– TUESDAY MAY 1st “HORSE TREKKING + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– FROM FRIDAY 4th to SUNDAY MAY 6th “TREKKING ELBA ISLAND + EXCURSION TO THE CALAMITA MINE”
– SUNDAY MAY 13th “HORSE TREKKING + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– SUNDAY MAY 20th “TREKKING ON TELEGRAPH HILL IN LA SPEZIA.”
– FROM SATURDAY 26th to SUNDAY MAY 27th “TREKKING PANIA DELLA CROCE + VIEW OF THE DAWN AT 1850 Mt”
– SUNDAY MAY 27th “HORSE TREKKING + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– FROM SATURDAY 2nd to SUNDAY JUNE 3th “DAY DEDICATED TO SPORT WITH VARIOUS DISCIPLINES”
– FROM FRIDAY 8th to SUNDAY JUNE 10th “TREKKING IN CAPRAIA”
– SUNDAY JUNE 24th “FLUVIAL TREKKING + LUNCH IN AGRITURISMO”
– FROM FRIDAY JUNE 29th TO SUNDAY JULY 1st “TREKKING IN PIANOSA”
– FROM SATURDAY 14th TO SUNDAY JULY 15th “HORSE RIDING TREKKING WITH NIGHT IN THE TENT + FAGIOLATA”.
– FROM FRIDAY AUGUST 31st TO SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 2nd “TREKKING IN PIANOSA”
– SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16th “TREKKING PIAN DELLA FIOBA (Apuane Alps)”
– SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30th “TREKKING IN PASSO DI CROCE (Apuane Alps)”
– SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th “TREKKING MONTE SERRA WITH COLLECTION OF CHESTNUTS”
– SUNDAY OCTOBER 21st “TREKKING VINCA-MONTE GRONDILICE”
– SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4th “TREKKING AT THE SPA OF BAGNI DI ST.FILIPPO”
– SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th “END OF SEASON LUNCH”
Download the program
Trekking, Mountainbike and Excursions
The Agriturismo is located in the most strategic place for those who are fond of walking, both by bike and on foot. The land roads and the cycle paths that surround the farm are ideal for quiet walks and for jogging, but for those who want to try their hand on more daring routes, the Pisan mountains that are close to the background offer many scenic routes that can be traveled and marked as well from the CAI (Italian Alpine Club).
For those who want to stay in the Plain
Starting from the Agritourismo, one begins to walk Via Paganini, returning to the provincial road, immediately cross the road and take the uphill opposite. Turning to the right is a dirt road that runs along a lake that in the area is known as “La Draga”; going straight on you reach “Piaggione”, a small restructured village, from there you climb up the bike path on the top of the embankment. This cycle path, taken in the direction of Pisa, makes a path of about 6 km, passes behind the new hospital of Cisanello, until you get to the area called “Le piagge”, here there is the green city park, where people find themselves running and jogging to stay in shape. In that area there are three bars, the last one is just at the gates of the city to the Victoria bridge. The round trip by bike is done in about a 1.30h.
Starting from the Agriturismo, go along Via Paganini and on the hedge “La Pisana”, turn right following the hedge that runs along the garden, after the hedge, continue for about 100 meters and turn left , the dirt road continues for about 2 km and half way is the Laghetto dei Cavalieri (LAKE OF THE KNIGHTS), Daniele will be happy to welcome you in his small restaurant at the Lake for an ice cream or a coffee. Going straight, you find a stretch of asphalt road very little transited, you take two consecutive right to go in the direction of the Medici aqueduct. Reached the aqueduct you can choose either to go to Pisa, or to go to the foot of the mountain, the bike path of the “condotti”is a daily evening appointment for the Pisans who love to keep fit. From there you can reach Asciano and get to the source that the Medici used to bring water to Pisa.
DIFFERENT HOLIDAY POSSIBILITIES
The lake “Dei Cavalieri” is the closest freshwater fishing lake in Pisa and is located in the countryside of Colignola near to Agriturismo.
The Agriturismo is located in the most strategic place for those who are fond of walking, both by bike and on foot.
The Agriturismo La Pisana is located a few miles from the flight field for lovers of free flight and adrenaline.
The SPA and the Bagni di Pisa spa, located 5 km from the Agriturismo La Pisana.
FOR A DREAM VACATION
Contact & Booking!
Agriturismo La Pisana
Via Paganini 6, Colignola, San Giuliano Terme, Pisa
Telefono +39 050 870442
For information or special requests write in the form below and we will try to answer you within 24/48 hours.
Directions from Florence, Lucca, Genoa or from the Aurelia area can be found in the “Where we are” section.